For petrol vehicles with standard OBD-II protocol, especially for vehicles without water gauge, speedometer and fuel consumption meter. Our meters are suitable for more than 95% cars after 2008.
Operating voltage: 10-18V DC Operating current: <80mA Sleep current: <15mA Operating temperature: -20 - 75℃ Dimensions: 60mm*50mm*67mm
1. Find the OBD data interface of the car. The common interface is under the driver's dashboard.
2. Start the vehicle and keep the engine running.
3. Connect the vehicle OBD interface to the meter with an OBD cable.
4. The product will display the startup animation, identify the protocol and the meter will start displaying normally.
5. Fix the product, hide the trace, and the installation is complete.
1. Start the engine before installation. 2. Make sure the OBD table is securely connected to the car interface. 3. If the device does not display properly, contact customer service to provide the model and year to get the update package (must be upgraded on your computer). 4. If the system still does not work after the upgrade, it means the model does not match and needs to be replaced with another car.