GOX7 Ultra High Heat Resistance Paint is a hybrid polysiloxane coating that widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust and manifolds headers systems and other part require high temperature applications.
All Ultra High Heat Resistance paints are formulated to its maximum durability and heat resistance, and to withstand corrosion, rust, and chemicals while resisting chipping, cracking and fading.
|>||This Ultra High Heat paint can bonds to bare metal and withstands intermittent temperatures of up to 1300℉~ 2000℉ (704℃ ~ 1093℃).|
|>||Excellent resistant to oil and organic chemicals.|
|>||Stop rust formulation with excellent corrosion prevention and prevent chipping, cracking and peeling.|
|>||Outstanding weather and heat resistance, make it ideal for car enthusiast and auto-refinish professionals.|
Direction Of Use
1. Always painting in a well-ventilated area, and ensures all surfaces free from dirt, dust, rust and grease thoroughly with GOX 7’s Surface Cleaner & Degreaser Products.
2. Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes after mixing rattles.
3. Test on small area to ensure color suitability or fully mixed.
4. Keep the can the same distance from the surface and in motion while spraying.
5. Apply two or more light coats leaving a few minutes drying time between coats. Avoid heavy coat and sagging. Suggestion: At least 2~3 coats.
6. Coat will air-dry in approximately 30 minutes. Hardness of coating and corrosion resistance is improved when subjected to operational temperatures in excess of 250.
7. Turn the can upside down and spray briefly to clear the nozzle and valve after use.