AEM’s 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 40 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
This fuel pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
PRV Activation: 80 PSI
Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
Fuse: 20 amps (13.5v)
* Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump terminal with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.