One of our most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6466 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6466 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing Only
*Some compressor and turbine options may not be available for this model. Please see below for the options that are available. If you have any other questions, feel free to call us..
PTE's PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 .81 A/R with V-Band discharge
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.